Customer care is generally based in Houston, Texas operating from 8 AM-5 PM CST.
You may contact a team member specializing in online orders at 281-822-5080 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to Hydraquip?
Sign up for an eCommerce account with Hydraquip easily by creating a username & password at the portal here. This provides the ability to track orders, view order history and pay for all transactions via credit card.
Already a Hydraquip Customer?
Please contact our customer service at 281-822-5080 to get your customer ID and sync your online orders/ability to order via invoice easily by setting up your customer account with your customer ID number.
Looking to order via invoice?
For customers who meet our specified order volume threshold and provide sufficient credit references, we’d be happy to set up an account so you can order via invoice. Please contact a member of our team at 281-822-5080 or via email at email@example.com.
Order Minimum Surcharge
The “order min surcharge” is a processing fee that is calculated and applied ONLY to subtotals below $35. This does not prohibit you from placing orders for items that total less than the minimum amount; however a surcharge will be added to bring the order total to the minimum amount.
These shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. For Hawaii & Alaska, please contact customer service for more information.
|Order Total||UPS Ground||UPS 2 Day||UPS Next Day Air|
Cut Off Time
Orders placed by 2pm CST M – F will be processed and shipped same business day.
Orders placed after 2 pm CST M – F will be processed the following business day.
Orders placed outside of business hours will be processed the following business day.
Based on available in stock products only.
If you need to return an eCommerce item, you may (a) ship it back to us or (b) drop off the product to any of our locations during regular business hours if:
- A copy of the invoice is furnished;
- The material is returned within 30 days from date of invoice;
- The material is in resalable condition (unused, in original packaging, etc.);
- The material is not a Special Order item;
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies on all returns.
If you are shipping the product:
- Please call 281-822-5080 for a Return Material Authorization Number (RMA) prior to returning any material. The returned material must be accompanied by the RMA Number.
- Carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip.
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip; if the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or a credit.
- Ship the package to
ATTN: Online Returns
16330 Central Green Blvd., Suite 200
Houston, TX 77032
- Please prepay shipping – we do not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.s).
Questions? Please contact a member of our team at 281-822-5080 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.